Last night I had a loud conversation with Mary Ann. Damn I hate the feeling.
It's all about money.
I don't care so much about it... simple reason is because I can earn it. But everybody knows it's hard to earn every single centavo of it.
How did it end up so ugly? It's just a simple conversation about money. One thing I hate is people trying to make big deal out of it.
For me, if you need money, you should earn it. It's like Love, Trust and Respect.
You can't get Love if you can't earn it!
You can't get Trust if you won't earn it!
So much with Respect... everybody has to earn it.
It's all about money.
I don't care so much about it... simple reason is because I can earn it. But everybody knows it's hard to earn every single centavo of it.
How did it end up so ugly? It's just a simple conversation about money. One thing I hate is people trying to make big deal out of it.
For me, if you need money, you should earn it. It's like Love, Trust and Respect.
You can't get Love if you can't earn it!
You can't get Trust if you won't earn it!
So much with Respect... everybody has to earn it.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento