DST (di-es-ti) - Daylight Saving Time - also summer time in several countries,in British English, and European official terminology — is the practice of advancing clocks so that evenings have more daylight and mornings have less. Typically clocks are adjusted forward one hour near the start of spring and are adjusted backward in autumn.(Wikipedia.org - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time)
I don't know about you guys, for me DST Rocks! you go to work with less people around you and you go home from work avoiding the rush hour. How cool is that!?!
I can go to the gym and workout if I want, I can watch the prime time news, I can rest early and best of all I can still play around with my kids.
How about you? What do you think about DST? Share your thoughts.
I don't know about you guys, for me DST Rocks! you go to work with less people around you and you go home from work avoiding the rush hour. How cool is that!?!
I can go to the gym and workout if I want, I can watch the prime time news, I can rest early and best of all I can still play around with my kids.
How about you? What do you think about DST? Share your thoughts.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento