Yuletide Season... it's the season every boys and girls, young and old are all waiting for. It's a season for giving and a season for loving. Yes! That's right people! Everybody needs love. So just for fun... here is my wish list for this season...
1. Economic Growth for our beloved country - since everybody needs "money"... we have to say "show me the money!!!" I wish that our government would make a bold step on making our economy grow.
2. Peace - Of course you can always say this is always given... but for me, peace within yourself and for others is peace for the whole world! AMEN!
3. Love - "What the world needs now.. is Love... Sweet Love... it's the only that there's just too little of"
4. Shelter - I always ask this to myself when ever I see the least of our brothers..."what if I am on their shoes?" Street children, the homeless, sigh! It breaks my heart to see them out there without shelter.
5. Good health - I wish we can always say to ourselves and to others... "Bawal ang Pork! (We should lessen eating pork.)" I wish good health for all the people specially to my family. Wag masyadong masanay sa tricycle. kung malapit lang naman try walking! (Try walking, it's healthy!)
6. Greener Pasteur - I wish for more career opportunities for this Christmas and the coming New Year. CEO I guess?!?! lmao!
7. Good Relationships - Study shows that when a man aims for better health, he should have good relationships. Trust me! It's biblical!
8. Forgiveness - It's a secret to move and fail forward. Forgive others, forgive yourself!
9. Wisdom - Socrates said that a wise man is a good man and a good man is a wise man. Be good and be wise!
10. Personal - Every people has his or her personal intentions. Whether it is material, emotional, social... name it we have it! For me my personal wish is....
Merry Christmas to all of You!
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento